28 April 2010

Baby's new duds

I promised to show Baby with her new clothing. Here are the best photos I could snap. She has decided she doesn't like being a model.

She does love her skirt, but will only wear the headband for about 10 minutes at a time.  The Puppet Show Tunic/blouse fits perfectly.  I love it on her even more than on the hanger.

If you haven't yet, please head over and vote for your favorite at SYTYC.  So many great ideas to pick from...I'm still not sure which one to vote for yet!  Be sure to hop over using the button on the side bar.  Voting is open until late Friday night.

6 happy thoughts:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Hi Chris, thanks for visiting my blog, it is fun to see yours too, especially that adorable baby-model! Apparently I can learn some serious stuff about sewing over here...that kimono is sooooo cute! (I'm just a beginning sewer trying to learn from my 9 year old!)
Be well, Lisa

the thrifty ba said...

beautiful model!

Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com said...

So cute!! They look great on her!

Kristi said...

So cute! I love, love, love it! Makes me wan to go sew something. I've got to try one of those Oliver+S patterns!

CourtneyKeb said...

That little girl is precious, and those clothes are beyond adorable!

Oh my, I got nothin' on you!

Dayna said...

These are so, so cute! And she is yummy!

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...