01 January 2009

Hi There!

Come "pickup" ideas to spark your creativity and find joy in your family. I share free sewing and craft tutorials, fun recipes, family activities, and other ideas that help you find your own creative voice.

If you would like to contact me, you are welcome to

burleyaudio (at) gmail (dot) com

I appreciate hearing from you. If you are interested in sponsorship or giveaways, and they fit into the scope of my blog, I'd be happy to consider them.  I currently average 2185 subscribers, 988 followers, and 6000 page views weekly.  I post an average of 2 times a week.  I charge $5 a month for a sponsorship button on my blog, and would love to trade with other crafty ladies like myself. 

For legal purposes, my disclosure policy is HERE.

If you want to know a little more...here you go:

I'm a wife and mother to four children. I recently graduated with my doctorate degree in Audiology, and enjoy that profession, but find my greatest joys in my family and creating. I had the great opportunity to study abroad in Israel, which had a profound effect in my life. I've lived in several Western states, and recently moved with a job transfer to the Burley, Idaho area.  My husband and I are currently beginning the process of building our new home.  We'll be doing most of the work ourselves, including framing, electrical, roofing, and all the finish work.  I am blessed to stay home with our children, and help out at their school as much as I can.  I also volunteer actively in our church. I believe that to create is a divine desire. It is my hope that as I share my adventures in creating and family life, I can spark another person's creativity.

I'm also featured on AllFreeSewing.com as a designer.
Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...