01 December 2009

Mrs. Santa Claus is having fun

I've been sewing like a mad woman trying to get my Christmas projects finished before I start my last doctoral class next week. One of my big projects is dressing and accessorizing this little dolly for my baby. The dolly is a Madame Alexander Baby Huggums I found on ebay last spring. She is in almost perfect condition, especially for being as old as my husband! I found a Vogue pattern for making clothes for this particular doll, and this little outfit is the first to be finished. I'm hoping to get one more outfit completed at least.  I'm also planning to make a small Moses basket similar to Dana's, and a special blankie from the Sparkle Power tutorial.  Wish me luck to get it all done!

0 happy thoughts:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...