01 January 2009

Pickup Shop

 Welcome to my new little shop!  

When your transaction is complete, I'll send the files you purchase VIA EMAIL to your paypal email within 24-48 hours.
Click on the photo for description and to add item to your cart.  





Item 002.  Build Your Own Robot Sewing Pattern










Thank you so much for your purchase and support!


I am also willing to take special orders.  If you would like me to make an ornament set for you, or anything else you've taken a fancy to on my blog, email me:  burleyaudio AT gmail DOT com

I'd also love to hear how you feel about your purchase.  Feel free to leave a comment.  Thank you! 

0 happy thoughts:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...