12 August 2009

Christmas is coming...


I am really excited. I just found the fabric for my children's Christmas pajamas. Every Christmas Eve they get to open one present from Mom and Dad...PJs. I love the jammies from Oliver + S. However, of course, I have to add my own twist, and they don't have my oldest boy's size. So, I am using the Habitual Kimono pattern, which is short sleeved, and will be making my own bottoms pattern based on PJ bottoms I made two years ago. Other sewing projects I hope to do before Christmas are a small wardrobe for Baby's first doll, reading pillows, and also the adorable Doodle Purse from MaKC creations for my older children. It really helps me to put these ideas out here in the "void" (to quote Meg Ryan's character in "You've Got Mail"). Thanks for being a sounding board, dear void.

The hardest part will be keeping balanced as I am now back in school, and work starts back up in a few weeks. Who wants to study or work when fun projects are ticking away in the brain? Study first, play later...

0 happy thoughts:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...