16 September 2011

And in other news....


I just felt like sharing a random post today.  Life is like that, you know.
First of all, my kindergarten-loving boy starts soccer tomorrow!  He is my intense, sports-loving kid.  It's gonna be fun to watch.  


I just have to say I adore these blue eyes.


If you ever happen to be given figs and have no idea what to do with them...


Just ask Paula Deen.

If you give your kids your camera to play with while you do the dishes, they might come up with some fun pictures.



Oh, and we found a kitten, walking home from kindergarten.  Told you this was random.



I am not well versed on cat anatomy, so whether this feline is male or female yet, I cannot say.  However, we went with the William Blake spelling just for fun.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!


Sharing with Life Made Lovely.

6 happy thoughts:

Unknown said...

Your kids are adorable! Such a lovely bunch of photos. Have a great weekend!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Fabulous post!! So much happening in your family. I have never even tasted fig jam, I am off to investigate (gotta luv Paula).
Congrulations on the new addition to your family, I hope everyone handles the adjustment!!!

PS yes, those eyes are beautiful!!

Caroline said...

What a fun day. Good luck with the kitten. My kids would love one too.

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Aaah! Your daughter is completely adorable!! {Just like her mummy of course!!} And kittens? That's what lured me in!!!

The jame looks delicious too - I'm going over right now!!

How's that for a random comment?!!

Sarahx

Unknown said...

What a cute Tyger! I bet the kids adore her/him very much!

I like your random post. Sometimes there's no better way to frame your many and varied ideas. It's like the scrap quilt of posts.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Your children are fantastically cute, and your kitten is adorable :)

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...