Gather your materials.
- 2.5" Fabric scraps about 10" long.
- Coordinating felt scraps about 4" by 3" long.
- Matching thread
- Double prong alligator clips, like what you can find at Sally Beauty Supply
- Glue Gun
- Cutting tools (I prefer my rotary cutter and ruler, but scissors are fine.)
- Sewing machine and hand needle
- Seam ripper...one of my favorite tools!
Let's get started!
Step One, Prepare your fabric strip.
First, sew your 2.5" fabric strip into a tube by folding it in half long-ways, right sides together. Use a 1//4" seam.
Turn your tube right side out using a safety pin as a guide.
Center the felt on the right side of the fabric.
I hope you enjoy making these hair bows. They go together so easily, you'll want to make some for every outfit.
Featured on One Pretty Thing.
Linking up to Those Northern Skies, A Few of My Favorite Things, and Under the Table and Dreaming and KoJo Designs, Tatertots and Jello, Along for the Ride, and The Girl Creative.
And Kimbo's Hair Crap Party.