18 February 2010

Meet my Pattern Tester, Diana!



Buster bib, originally uploaded by allgirlshere.

I have a very dear friend and neighbor, Diana. She is amazing. She has four vivacious girls, she just remodeled her kitchen and decorates beautifully...and she was willing to be my guinea pig. She is new to sewing, and wanting to learn more. It was with her in mind that I wrote the Buster Bib pattern. This bib is her first attempt. I'm so thrilled! This is what she had to say about her experience:

"I am a very inexperienced sewer and found this bib really fun to make! I was challenged enough to feel like I was learning something new but not so lost I wanted to give up. Thanks for this fun gift idea!"

Thanks, Diana. You rock!

0 happy thoughts:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...