04 October 2011

Shop update

Hello everybodeeeee!  (with my best Grover voice)


I haven't been idle, although I don't have a lot of photos to share today.  I revamped and re-wrote my Buster Baby Bib pattern,
and have released the new version in my shop today.  The new pattern comes in one file, with instructions on how to make the bib reversible, in two sizes (infant and toddler), and tips on making your own bias tape and hand finishing the binding.  I'll share a little screen shot:

Here are some of the new infant size I've made lately:


See?  Reversible.  Fun huh?


For my new nephew:


You may have noted my prices went up a little.  This is because from now on with each purchase, I am including a license to sell the items you make with my pattern, as long as you give credit to me for the design.  I struggled with how to handle this, and it felt like the best way for me.

I've also updated my Symbols of Christmas


and Build Your Own Robot


patterns to reflect this change.  If you've bought a pattern from me in the past, I'd be happy to upgrade you for free.  Just email me and let me know (see sidebar for email).

I hope you're having a great week.  We feel like we're in limbo until we hear the final ok from the bank on our new house.  I've also realized part of the reason I've struggled with sewing lately.  The room where we've got my sewing set up has very little natural light.  Rats.  I'm trying to make it work.

5 happy thoughts:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Have you tried one of those 'daylight' lamps? I find them great!!

I love these bibs. What a lovely idea to use such pretty fabric...plus, I bet it hides the dirt beautifully!

Sarahx

Stephanie said...

I love your new bibs! I couldn't do a tutorial to save my life, you amaze me!

Travel With Lulu said...

Love that Grover voice :) Beautiful bibs too!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Cute bibs, Chris. And congrats on taking the next step with your patterns :)

Unknown said...

Way to go Chris! Being new to the whole shop thing, I'm very interested to see how others deal with licensing and stuff like that. There's always something to learn, isn't there?

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...