11 October 2011

Kids Clothing Week

My goal for this week is to make these lovely fabrics into pajamas for Kids Clothing Week.  Anyone else playing along?


I bought the fabric on sale a month or so ago.  All designed by David Walker for Free Spirit.


Mr. Pickup had the great idea of letting the kids decorate t-shirts to match on Christmas Eve.  Isn't he clever?  So, I just need to whip these into pajama bottoms this week. I think the girls need ruffles on the bottoms, don't you?  For my boys, maybe just an understated cuff.  We'll see how much fabric I have left!

Any Christmas projects you've started to work on?  Halloween you're trying to pull together?

6 happy thoughts:

Amanda said...

Hey, Chris! I think I've decided to make Capri's stocking for Christmas this year! So I may need your help over Thanksgiving, if there's a spare second between the partying and house building! :) Love ya!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Happy kids clothes week!!! I love the idea of making pjs, love your stash - wonderful fabrics. I look forward to seeing your finished jammies. Happy Stitching!

Erin said...

i love the fabrics you picked! they have a great vintage feel.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I love those fabrics, Chris. And I love Mr. Pickup's idea, too :)

Unknown said...

New pajama bottoms is the perfect (and simple) kids clothing idea! That would make a great Christmas gift too especially with the self-designed shirt. Love it!

Melissa said...

Your husband's idea is wonderful. The fabrics are adorable - I particularly like the blue fabric with the little girl and big white daisies. I could so see that with a big white ruffle!!

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...