03 March 2011

Valentine's Cuties

I totally forgot to post these. A few of you asked what I put in those Valentine's pouches. I made four little coin purses, using Anna's fabulous Lil' Cutie Tutorial. I love that pattern!


I was keeping to things I had on hand, and so no key chain fob, but I did applique a little heart inside each of them.



Now each child has a place to corral their loose cash. Between birthdays, they generally carry more cash on hand than I do.

Sharing with Along for the Ride, and Tatertots and Jello.

6 happy thoughts:

BubzRugz said...

Lovely pouches.... I'm still scared of zips!!
Hugz

Impera Magna said...

What a great idea and what cute change purses! I love the hearts on the inside....

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I love that you added a little heart inside. So cute!

Anonymous said...

That's really adorable. My little girls love pouches! The heart is a special touch, very nice!

Melissa said...

It made me smile that your kids carry more cash than you - mine do too.

Tiffany said...

that heart seals the deal, its in the details :) but i'm with the first commentor...zippers, ACK! on the list though.

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...