15 May 2010

Dress up your bedroom for SYTYC

So, I was the only one who didn't do dress-up clothes of some sort for this week's SYTYC.  You could say I was thinking outside the box...but really, I've wanted to make throw pillows for my room for so long, it was a great excuse to get it done.  I found that floral fabric on winter clearance last December, and snatched up the last 1/4 yard.  It was the basis of all three designs.  I've smiled every time I walk into my bedroom.  I hope you liked them too.

I was wondering.  Before I write a tutorial for all three pillow designs, I'd like your opinion.  Would you like all three tutorials...or just one of the pillows?  If so, which one?

Leave a comment with your vote, and then I'll put things together based on your preferences.  Would you like:
 (A) the Ruffle Pillow

(B) the Window Pillow

or
(C) the Stripe Pillow?

I really appreciate each of you.  I keep writing my blog and sharing ideas because of the feedback I receive...whether in comments or email.  Thank you.

Linking up to Tatertots and JelloUnder the Table and DreamingThe Girl Creative, and Those Northern Skies.

16 happy thoughts:

Jenniffier said...

I like all three but my favorite is the Window Pillow

Michelle said...

I agree with Jenniffier.

Bec said...

First time visiting and looks like you have some neat ideas ;) I agree with the window pillow as well!

http://www.theiheartblog.com

a little lovely said...

they look great, good job!

Debbie said...

I love all three pillows, but if I had to pick a tutorial, the window pillow.

Katie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love all three pillows - such fun fabric!

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Love your pillows and the fabrics are great. Loved how you used scraps for the pieced pillow. And you don't see "boudoir" much in post titles so I just had to come see! Very cute and clever!

嘉琬 said...

知足常樂~~有這麼好的文章,人生足矣~~哈哈........................................

Mama E said...

I vote for ruffle pillow. Stopping by from the Girl Creative Party.
-Mama E
www.homeandheartsblog.com

Ela@lifeinmypjs.com said...

Very cute pillows. I'm a new follower!

Stopping in from Sunday Showcase.

~Ela

http://www.lifeinmypjs.com

Stephanie Lynn said...

Love the fabrics you used. These are fabulous! My favorite is the window pillow. Fantastic job! Thanks so much for joining The Sunday Showcase Party. I greatly appreciate it! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Sarah said...

Love it! Super Cute :-) I adore handmade items. They're so original. I love homemade altogether!

http://livingonhomemade.blogspot.com

Deidre said...

i love these Chris! you did such a great job!

Melissa said...

My favorite is the window pillow.But I'd love to see a tutorial for all 3 :)

Emily said...

Great pillows!

Melissa said...

I really like the window pane pillow.

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...