25 January 2010

Congratulations to...

Thank you to everyone who entered!  The first winner is:

 


BuzzMyBlog Contest Winner Picker


Random Entry Selected: 9
Odds of Winning: 2 in 19
Entry Data: 2,Julie
Powered by BuzzMyBlog.com
 She will receive the ready made Buster Baby Bib. 


The second winner is:
BuzzMyBlog Contest Winner Picker

Random Entry Selected: 8
Odds of Winning: 2 in 19
Entry Data: 2,Marcy
Powered by BuzzMyBlog.com
 
She will receive a free PDF Buster Baby Bib Sewing Pattern.
Marcy, I'll need your email address to get you your prize.  Email me at burleyaudio@gmail.com.  Julie, I'll send you an email soon to get shipping info.  
Again, thank you all so much for entering, and your support.  We got to 45 followers, so if you keep spreading the word, and we reach 50, I will share a fun free pattern with you all! 

1 happy thoughts:

Moma said...

Hi Chris, I trying to find you pattern for the Summertime Romper. Everywhere I look it says unavailable. Could you please let me know how I could find the pattern on line.

Thank you

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...