23 November 2009

And the Winners are...

First off, I have to thank each of you for entering my little contest.  Your sweet comments have been so fun to read.  I hope you stop back often to find more inspiration for your own creations.  Now to the "BIG NEWS"!

Congratulations to Grace Wong, winner of the Clementine Girl's Purse and to Kristen, winner of a free PDF pattern to make the Clementine Girl's Purse.  I will be emailing you for specifics on where to mail or email your prizes.

To the rest of you, I now have the pattern available for sale in my Shop, for an introductory price of only $5.  That's a great deal for a 13 page full color PDF instruction book, and 3 pages of full size pattern pieces.  I will also have a couple "ready made" purses for sale as well. 

Thanks again for all your interest! 

0 happy thoughts:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...