27 October 2009

Halloween Party Preparations

Although I have a hectic schedule, I want to be a part of my kids' school activities as much as I can. I can't volunteer in the classroom, but I do help with one class party for each of them. I am helping with my daughter's class party tomorrow. I offered to bring some fun treats. Luckily, because we live in a small community, we can still bring homemade goodies. Here's what I am bringing:

I saw this fun idea for cookie ghosts made from nutter butters dipped in melted white chips from Marta Writes.  I made it my own by making peanut butter cookie cut-outs in a ghost shape, and then "frosting" them with melted white chips.  I love this new cookie recipe.  The dough isn't too peanutty, and the cookies stay moist.  I am also trying the jello blood worms from the Idea Room.  Their gelling in the fridge right now...I'll let you know how they turn out. 

0 happy thoughts:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...