22 September 2009

More POD Swaddlers


Here are my second and third POD swaddlers. I made one for my college roommate, the other for a dear friend to give to her new nephew. The outer fabric is from the "Oh Boy" collection from Free Spirit Fabrics. I'd originally purchased it for my sons' Christmas Jammies, but the store ran out of the matching print, so here they are ready for a new purpose. I also used t-shirts again for the inner blanket. It's a great way to re-use something, and made these inexpensive to make.

1 happy thoughts:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Seriously so cute! I'm glad you can re-purpose shirts for them...I honestly thing that kind of the jersey works the best anyway.

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...